How did Mark Hamil get a guest starring as

Maybe you don´t like his role.
Generally some producer contacted his manager, and proposed the role to Hamill, and they paid him for doing that role, it´s pretty easy

hey you take what you can get... plus he is doing a lot of other work like voiceovers and such... i'm sure he's doing fine in life...

You disagree? It's been my experience that LeHah often has something interesting to add to a conversation where Mark Hamill is concerned.

I like Hamill but except StarWars and WingCommander I ve never seen him anywere else......:(

Hades Ive heard that he is most in Theatrical Movies than Tv or Cinema.

Well his Voice is very famous too.

Hey I just saw that he is the voice of MERLIN in WCM!!!!!!!

He is uncredited though.........

he has done alot, especially being the joker for batman shows, like the latest "birds of prey" where he had a cameo as the joker's voice.

On SciFi a few years ago, they did this Mark Hammil marathon and some of the shitty movies they showed were really kickass. Like this one where he turns into a bug.

Weasel is correct. Where ever there is a talk about Mark Hamill, I am there to interject.

Mark is still kicking around. He was the voice of the Joker on he recent WB show "Birds Of Prey". They used a stuntman to play the Joker and then dubbed Hamill onto it. I avoided the premire (Dina Myer from Starship Troopers and Johnny Mnemonic on a show involving Batman seems very wrong), so I cannot tell of what ensued, only that Hamill was the voice used.

As for VIP, last I heard he wrote at least one episode during it's final season. Strange but true!

Mark Hamil is the Joker. He's the best Joker for years. Also he did the voice for Scooby Doo in Jay and Slient Bob Strike Back (Excellent Movie)

I don´t know if you are talking about the *cartoon* Joker, but the best Jocker was Jack Nicholson (movie) and in 2nd place Cesar Romero (66-68 series)

Originally posted by LeHah
Mark is still kicking around. He was the voice of the Joker on he recent WB show "Birds Of Prey". They used a stuntman to play the Joker and then dubbed Hamill onto it. I avoided the premire (Dina Myer from Starship Troopers and Johnny Mnemonic on a show involving Batman seems very wrong), so I cannot tell of what ensued, only that Hamill was the voice used.

There's something morbidly amusing about the same guy playing Luke Skywalker and VAing the Joker. At any rate...
Sadly, I did not miss the first episode of Birds of Prey. I don't remember hearing a voice for the Joker, however. I just remember lots of silent (awful) flashbacks with a Barbara Gordon voice over.
I missed the second episode, though, so I don't know if he showed up there.

Originally posted by junior
There's something morbidly amusing about the same guy playing Luke Skywalker and VAing the Joker. At any rate...
Sadly, I did not miss the first episode of Birds of Prey. I don't remember hearing a voice for the Joker, however. I just remember lots of silent (awful) flashbacks with a Barbara Gordon voice over.
I missed the second episode, though, so I don't know if he showed up there.

I watched it too and I did hear the Joker voice over (I don't even know if it was a line I just remember the laugh as he was running from something) but I missed the 2nd episode on purpose. Batman and Co. had their appeal because they were regular human beings (although very fit ones) doing super things. The whole meta-human angle that BoP was taking just didn't sit well with me. Aren't there enough mutant/superhuman shows and characters already? And besides, you can't replace Michael Gough! He IS Alfred :)

C-ya

Originally posted by Ghost
I don´t know if you are talking about the *cartoon* Joker, but the best Jocker was Jack Nicholson (movie) and in 2nd place Cesar Romero (66-68 series)

Cesar Romero was f*cking great in that role!

But Hamill continues to be the defining Joker due to both the quality of writing and how over-the-top he goes with it. Nay-sayers need to see the uncut "Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker" to see how far they pushed the psychotic evil of The Clown Prince Of Crime.

Have any of you seen "Laserhawk"? That was one of the worst sci-fi films in history. It had Mark Hamill as a reincarnated alien vegetarian (?). If you ever want a REALLY BAD movie, check that out.
(He ended up getting shot by military personell at Area 51, which was in Wisconsin, and then suddenly the military guys realized he was good, but they never actually apologized for shooting him even though they turned into good guys.)
Here's an example of Hamill's script:
INTERVIEWER: How do you know [the aliens] are coming?
HAMILL'S CHARACTER: When one of them sticks a claw down your throat and rips out your beating heart... that's your first clue.

Sounds like a Oscar-worthy film, huh?

Back