Hip Hop CD!

psych said:
I guess we better pay up with them slave reparations checks ASAP. So X-Ray here don't need to sell his homie CDs, he'll get off with $1.8 trillion in back pay instead.

C'mon Psyche, haven't you learned that throwing money at something will make it go away? Right? :rolleyes:

Dawg, X-Ray is SO gansta, he goes on a Wing commander forum (Which probably does not a have any ganstas reading it, just a bunch of 25-60 year old guys with glasses) and posts his pimping pic (him with a sword and that stoned look).
X-ray is shore gonna sell a hella lot o' his ghetto music here yo. He is totally in da house dawg.

(that was sarcasm)

Wow, you are one mean-spirited thoroughly tough underpriveldged-minority-section-of-a-city educated negro, am I correct in this assessment?

Straggler said:
Dawg, X-Ray is SO gansta, he goes on a Wing commander forum (Which probably does not a have any ganstas reading it, just a bunch of 25-60 year old guys with glasses) and posts his pimping pic (him with a sword and that stoned look).
X-ray is shore gonna sell a hella lot o' his ghetto music here yo. He is totally in da house dawg.

(that was sarcasm)

Hey Im a gangsta, and I read this forum :cool: but I do wear glasses.

According to what I've been told all my life, I'm pure evil and the oppressor of the world because I'm a middle class white male. And a Christian and Republican to boot!

"He rode a blazing saddle,
he has a shining sword
his CD's he would peddle,
to white boys on this board"

You'll all have to forgive me, Ive been drinking

McGruff said:
I just added a little WC flair to X-ray's Yahoo photo section. I invite everyone to do likewise. :)

Darn, discovered and removed already. Though the cool Yeats poem is still in the files section.

Back