hello i am new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Spaceman
hi i am new to this board but not to posting. just wanted to say hi and i will try to post here often.

useless posts are agains the rules!! muwhahahaha (like this one) anyways, welcome aboard, have fun in the CiC

Welcome. Don't let yourself impress by that. They like joking. Like most of us do. :)
We all know you read the rules, like all now should/must do if they become a new member. First read the rules and then become member...I know that. But here are some people whom really look that the posts come in a line with the rules. But you'll see it by yourself. Have fun...

introductions by new members arent useless posts.

telling them not to make useless posts when you arent an administrator are:)

Hiyas new guy,

Hope you find all the Wing Commander info you could possibly need. If you can't, go bother LOAF. ;)

Loaf knows everything. Literally. (About the WC universe anyway) I think he should change his title from The Baron to All Knowing!

Referring to him as the Baron of All Knowing of Things Wing Commander would get a little tiring. (You have to be specific casue he even has admitted to not knowing EVERYTHING and just saying All Knowing is misleading.

LOAF, as long as I've known him, as only been wrong on one occasion and it was based on a very, very small technicality, so it doesn't count.

I've been telling you LOAF's a god for weeks now. In fact, I'm putting it back in my sig. :)

everything scares TC *shows TC a fluffy kitten* HA!! FEAR THE KILLIE CATS!!!! MWUAHAHAH!!! *cough* *hack* erhm.. 'scuse me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back