Glance at Mod's Gwynedd Mission (May 1, 2012)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Here's some new shots from the Enigma 2666 mod that show off a fighter launch, autopilot fly-by and ship size comparison. Sharp players will quickly recognize the familiar Broadsword/Ferret pairing from the Fralthra Strike at the beginning of WC2 - a very fun mission, if you can keep the Broadswords alive!

Here I used the Confederation Class from Klavs and the converted Broadsword from Standoff. The Confederation is 990m long, the Broadsword 36m l, 32 w, 14h. Close fit.. but it can launch :)

--
Original update published on May 1, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, at least it is a fighter. Yesterday I clicked on the wrong spot in FRED and my Demon became a Fralthi named Demon1 :D

The first line is the internal name of the ship, which is by default set to class name + a number of the first ship you set. Afterwards it isn't changed anymore when you change the ship. You have to do that manually. So we know he first had a Thunderbolt next to the Broadsword for size comparison and then decided to change it into an Epee.
The second line is the class of the ship.
Puzzle solved! :)

The pics really give you a feeling for the relative scale of the bulky Broadsword and the tiny Ferret and Epee.

Back