Favourite WC3 FMV sequence

Favourite WC3 FMV scene?

• Intro

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Destruction of the Behemoth

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Excalibur test flight (Bombing run) on Kilrathi base(3DO/ Deleted scene)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Temblar Bomb run on Kilrah (3DO/ Deleted scene)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major_Chill

Spaceman
You all know what I'm on about (well the people who put me in my straight jacket don't), whats you're favourite scene from WC3? Mine is without a doubt the Temblar bomb run from WC3 on the 3DO.

Actually my favorite one is where the behemoth is fired and jumps cause it shows it's power and size in both!

What a silly poll! If you did a poll like this, you'd have to list every FMV in the game to get it right!

Personally, my fav is probably just talking to the girls (Rachel & Flint). Not any particular moment.

That's a pretty limited selection...

For me though One of the more memorable scenes, in terms of emotional impact was when Blair finds out about Angels death from Thrakath and then it cuts back to the rest of what wasn't in the intro. This is just after the behemoth destruction. The first time I played the game those images were burned into my mind And I could really feel Blairs pain and hate.

As for cool effects scenes though... The destruction of Kilrah ranks up there for me.

-AD

When the Victory rams the Killie Kat Kapship in the loosing endgame, thats my favorite!

"Make your peace Mr. Rollins."

A vote for the intro, if only because it's the longest, and it had dear Connie in it, even if she was dead. :(

Yeah really, where the hell was the losing sequence FMVs? I'm with Zor on this one. It was something else to watch the Victory make the fur fly in one last selfless act of heroism.

Famous last words: "We're gonna take as many of them with us as we can..."

I'm with AD. I really liked seeing Blair as human, aside from the super-hero-dude-guy. Plus, I thought it was pretty funny seeing him try to get wasted.

Another scene that i like is the one where kilrah explodes. that was just really cool. I loved the shockwave. And then the dreadnaught comes and grabs your ship!

Blair: "killing me wont bring your planet back!"

hehehe..... i wonder why???? Perhaps you liked it when the human skull was crushed by the Kilrathi foot? ;)

personnaly, i actually liked seeing a killie kat kruiser flying over the capitol building!

That was more to my taste, yes. :)
Though in the losing scene I liked it best when they show you the bridge of the Emperor's ship with a screen where some targets on Earth are highlighted and then vanish while he is giggling like happy schoolgirl.

That was pretty cool! But i liked it better when the front of the Killie Kat Dreadnaught was all twisted mangled and burnt!! j/k ;)!

May Fave

My favorite FMV sequence was the Excalibur run on the shield planet. I know it doesn't make up for the lack of the level on the 3DO but it was such an awesome scene. It really is too bad they didn't have those scenes in the PC versions after you complete the mission.

My next fave would be Kilrah exploding & stuff. It was funny to see the Emperor get all crushed & stuff.

Also, any scene with Hobbes is HILARIOUS!

Almost forgot! Who couldn't love the scene where Flash gets kicked in his sleep?? HAHAHA!

This list is indeed a bit too short :(

Back