• The Price of Freedom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False Colors

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Action Stations

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wing Commander (Movie Novelization)

• Wing Commander (Movie Junior Novelization)

• Pilgrim Stars

• Total voters
Hey TC could you do me a favor and take a look at the post on the thread I started awhile back called "Whats your favorite non-pilot character" and tell me if you agree with my comparison.

Originally posted by TC
We also don't see Jewish people mentioned, but they're probably around somewhere.

There is the TCS Massada in some of the books, her crew are jews or israelis (can´t remember) and they ram some Kilrathi capship. (maybe in Action Stations?)

Well I'm not gonna doub't you guys cause I haven't played alot of the games In a few years (I don't own alot of them so I can't play them now or read the out of print books and back then I wasn't as perceptive to the games as I would be now as I was younnger and stuff like that you don't fully understand or you just plain miss the reference when your twelve. though I have read Fleet Action, Heart of the Tiger, Freedom Flight, End Run, The Price of Freedom, and am in the process of reading False Colors. This is a tiny bit off topic but I'm gonna say it anyway The only other Books that I have Completed were the Bulder's Gate novels (both of them) and The first Doom novel: Knee deep in the dead. All these books have actually made me feel like I'm actually there. (well they are based on the games but thats why I liked them Cause It made me feel that much closer to actually been there. Like the doom novel I get nostalgic cause I know how he's feeling and where he is exactly is in a level when a situation arises cause thats the way I felt when I Did the same thing) :cool:

Back