excalibur views

Because if Bin Laden can have phones in his cave complex, so can Ghost! We should make PseudoByydo phone Ghost since he claims to be able to call anywhere free.

Cpl Hades said:
Because if Bin Laden can have phones in his cave complex, so can Ghost! We should make PseudoByydo phone Ghost since he claims to be able to call anywhere free.

By PseudoByydo you mean that guy Illek??
I thought that he was Byydo...just being Byydo.

No, he's the guy that Byydo uses to have a place to sleep...

<insert humourous comment questioning Byydo's sexuality here>

The inherent nature of threads is to go off track after a certain amount of time. It's usually just a matter of when, and who is allowed to post there. . . I assume threads have gone off-track more since my arrival, verdad?

I didn't realize you people talk about me so much! :) If I had known that earlier I would check this site more often lol. j/k

School's started up yeah, so I'm rather busy at the moment. Hell, not very much time to work on my Raiders movie either. :( I'll have to get crackin on that or I'll never finish it.

I can't believe you actually have a link to that old stuff. I think that pic I did was rather ugly compared to the Flight of the Excalibur one... My Excalibur received better materials and a new paintjob since that pic was done. I think I'll repaint the Vampire for my movie too... Not sure what kind of design though, but I want to add a shark's mouth to the cockpit and remove it from the engines.

Hmm, my phone number is (808) 456-7881. So you could probably phone me if I don't show up for a month, or just bored.

... not that anyone cares :(

Back