Enterprise and freelancer

What is the name of the Expanse the Enterprise entered? Is that the same in ST:TNG? To bad fl doesn't have one. Anyone know if they are going a second freelancer? Why we are on that i heard there's califonia jumphole in New York. Anyone know if that true? If so can you give a ge3neral idea where.

It's the "Delphic Expanse", and to the best of my knowledge it hasn't appeared previously on Star Trek.

Since 'expanse' simply means 'an area', it could be argued that Freelancer is full of expanses. :) I kind of doubt we'll see a second FreeLancer -- for the PC, at least. I'll bet dollars to donuts that the people who worked on FL will be developing X-Box games for a while. To the best of my knowledge, there is no New York-California jump line.

IIRC there is a jumphole far to the 'south' of the badlands, prety near to the map border , i think that it leads to California, also there is a Texas-California jumphole

DA is working on a patch, so it's not completly impossible for some expansion patch to show up. Most of the hard work is done, anyway.

Are there a lot stuff way off the trade lanes? I trying find everything in liberty before i move on. Correct if me i'm wrong but in a earlier i was playing freelancer i thought i saw a jumphole to mellagan in the badlands. I know there's a gate. There only one jump hole in Colorado to another a liberty system. PS can anyone tell me what best kind shield is for mission three? I'm currently using Advanced Sentry for the H.F.

The patch has added a lot of new stuff, like new pilotable ships. You can buy a pirate fighter on the junker base on NY, for example.

The ending of the game also suggested a sequel or expansion of some sort, but of course there are other reasons for how this wouldn't happen.

Originally posted by Delance
The patch has added a lot of new stuff, like new pilotable ships. You can buy a pirate fighter on the junker base on NY, for example.

??????
Patch????

You downloaded a mod, not a patch.
The patch isn´t availeable

IF he means the Bloodhound in Rochester, that happens in the unmoded version
If he means the Dagger in Rochester it´s one of the mods

Hey Ghost, Two things. One what mod is Delance talking about where can i find it? Can you give map cordinates for both though jump holes you mention earlier. Thanks

I didn't download anything. But I think the Elite server is "running DA's latest patch". Anyway, I didn't find the "Drakkai" server.

Back