endings for wc3

Fruitcake said:
Stupid mistake I guess.

Origin shouldnt've dumped Doomsday when they went to ingame movie sequences. He was the most funny character out of WC2.

He moved on to serve on the Tarawa for a while, then during the false peace went to the FRL with Towlyn, Lonewolf, Bear, etc...in order to find the Hakagas. After BoT I think he served in confed until the end of the war, or he could have stayed in the FRL, because he is a squadron commander in FC with Lonewolf as his WC.

Dundradal's right.

Doomsday is at least a Lieutenant Commander/Major near the end of the Kilrathi War. This is said when Jason says Doomsday has been confirmed to be the WC of the Tarawa to replace Jason, and that rank is Lieutenant Commander.

Doomsday's rank at the end of the war could be higher, so you never know . . .

i have serious doubts for seeing a depressed guy with a tattooed face in a leading position.

i think it sucked they dumped hunter, maybe steve irwin could have played him :D

Mace said:
i think it sucked they dumped hunter, maybe steve irwin could have played him :D
The only way that could have been good is if they had Hunter survive the Tiger Claw's destruction, and end up leading the commando team from the start of WC3 instead of Angel. Then, in the middle of his "Right! Now we're down here, and we need to be very careful, cause one swipe from this little beauty's claws could prove fatal!" speech, Thrakhath disembowels him.

Hunter survives the Claw's destruction and goes on to serve on other ships. He serves with confed until the false peace then heads off to the FRL with everyone else. He is the first to learn about the new kilrathi IFF and later goes on to die in kilrathi space when his ferret is hit by 6 of them.

Now probably would be a good time to mention how petty nitpicking simple typos can be...

Back