Do you remember?

Stryker

Spaceman
Does anyone remember were they first saw WC1 and purchased it? I got mine from Costco when it first came to the small town I live in.

A similar Thread has been before , but I m always happy to talk about old times:p

My first Wc was Wc1 back in 1991 (I think) in an Amiga500 format.
My Brother gaved it to me (3Disks) and said that it was a Space Simulator.

I was excited cause I was a Robotech fan!I played it and I got hooked.

Wc4 was my second Wc, and after it I bought them all,including the novels etc.

Wc4 and Wc1 are my first Wcs and my favorites !

I first saw wc1 on a pc it was at school... I tried to pirate a copy, but was thwarted when my 486 at home was too fast to run it... hehehe I eventually got it with kilrathi saga, and now own a complete wc collection featuring 100% legitimate copies. the first time I got Super Wing Commander was earlier this year, I managed to find a second copy a few months later..

I know I got my first Wing Commander, which was WC2, as part of a compilation CD that came with our first Pentium way back in '94. The CD sat there collecting dust for about a year (I didn't have much of an interest in PC games back then), before my father spontaneously decided to install it. That discussion between Thrakhath and the Emperor in the intro was my first look at the game, and I must say I was fascinated by these 'talking cats' at the time. The love for Wing Commander took off from there.

Originally posted by Darkmage
I first saw wc1 on a pc it was at school... I tried to pirate a copy, but was thwarted when my 486 at home was too fast to run it... hehehe I eventually got it with kilrathi saga, and now own a complete wc collection featuring 100% legitimate copies. the first time I got Super Wing Commander was earlier this year, I managed to find a second copy a few months later..

S wing Commander? ? You got also a Mac , a 3DO or you are using some kind of emulator to play it ?

Really ? I want to know cause I dont have SWC.

Does anyone know a good MacEmulator ??

(I know its off-topic and Im sorry)

E-mail me dont answer here

I remember getting WC I for my Amiga 600, my mate had a copy he had just bought, and we were playing it and he said,
"This is crap" (burn the heretic!)
But I was hooked, it was great, I remember exchanging some other crappy Amiga game with him for it.

I can't rememeber were I got WC3 from but I know I got WC2 from a local Software etc. (Now GameSpot atleast here). I played that one all the time for hours and became my second favorite after WC1.

Hey TigersClaw sense you like Robotech do you remember that old game that was called Thexer..I think (to long ago).

I first saw WC1 on my friend's PC in fifth grade, oh so long ago. I first played it when I rented it for SNES a year or two later, then I first purchased it a little while ago when I got KS.

Originally posted by RiotAct218
I first saw WC1 on my friend's PC in fifth grade, oh so long ago. I first played it when I rented it for SNES a year or two later, then I first purchased it a little while ago when I got KS.

I never did get around to playing it on SNES. Was any of it diffrent?

I first found Wing Commander in '93 when my brother found the "Secret Missions" game for SNES. I Started playing and loved it ever since. The only one i don't have now is WC3, I've played it at my friend'd house but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy?

Originally posted by WingZero
I first found Wing Commander in '93 when my brother found the "Secret Missions" game for SNES. I Started playing and loved it ever since. The only one i don't have now is WC3, I've played it at my friend'd house but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy?

Ebay or check out CIC's Where To Buy section

Last edited by a moderator:
Back