Confed Wartime Ally

A simple generic observation concerning mistakes. Like ruining the end of a decent movie by throwing in a bunch of Ewoks instead of GSSW's.

McGruff said:
Like ruining the end of a decent movie by throwing in a bunch of Ewoks instead of GSSW's.

Anyone worth their salt is well-aware that ROTJ isn't such a hot movie.

criticalmass said:
You've been on HotT 's homepage for far too long... Either makes you go blind or see furry creatures all of a sudden.

[Eh, who turned out the light!?!]

Hey! :D I'll have you know that my art has been absolved of any blame involving mental deteroration by viewing my work. ;)

Funny pic, BTW. :)

LeHah said:
Anyone worth their salt is well-aware that ROTJ isn't such a hot movie.

I just said it was decent, no more no less. But compared to the new ones, it's frickin excellent. Wait........aren't you a WCM fan? And you're saying ROTJ isn't such a hot movie?

Return Of The Jedi has a great deal more issues than the Wing Commander movie, I assure you.

TopGun said:
Some Evidence has come to light that Confed had another Ally during the Klirathi War

The Wookies
Intreguing evidence! Call me skeptical, but doesn't it look like someone cut and pasted John Rhys-Davies' head onto a chubby Wookie? ;) Hmm.. chubby Wookies.. closely rivaling short wookies in genetic superiority!

***For even the most hardened skeptic: in the top, an undoctored picture, you can clearly see Christopher Blair walking along side an unnamed Wookie creature.

Attachments

• Chewie Confed.JPG
    Chewie Confed.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Blair+AWookie.jpg
    Blair+AWookie.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 52
Back