Call for screenshots!

Pedro

Admiral
The screenshots page is horribly outdated and this won't do :)

Now you've all been playing Unknown Enemy for a couple of months I'm sure you've collected a few screenshots, and if not know where you could take the very best so post them here and we'll put the best ones on the webpage. I mean what kind of advert for UE2 is a set of screenshots from a very early build of Unknown Enemy? ;)

We'll also run a poll for the very best screenshot the winner of which will win something... maybe a copy of UE in DVD case signed by those team memebers willing to help send it around the world, or if no one likes that idea send your suggestions :p

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! You made the competition in the wrong time.I got lots of UE screenshots (4-5 in every mission) but as you may know,my PC is damaged a month now,so I cant send them :(

Well considering no one has posted any yet it may well take more than a month to get enough :p

Well,as soon as I get my PC online Ill send them to you.There are a lot.I got "beuty" shots from the ships,as well as ingame combat

Damn! I ll have to make new ones.I forgot that I formated my 2 partitions before I it was damaged !Anyway ,Ill make new ones,as fast as I can.

P.S. Nice Icon Filler :D

If I do a render of the Dauntless and use my Standoff Fralthi as the Zu'Baka, is it considered cheating? :p

--Eder

He spends his day at a cybercafe. That´s how he managed to post 1,000 messages here in the last two months.

Yeap,Starkey is Correct.I never had Internet Connection at home. :( I always "get in" from a cybercafe,I work here so I spent a lot of time here .From here I d/l etc. Thank God,my Girlfriend comes here and stays some time ,or I should gone Crazy ! :D

Preacher: I cant since my HD is formated....!! Hm....Maybe Ill install SO here and UE too....Maybe Ill do it from here.... Hm...

Originally posted by Starkey
. That´s how he managed to post 1,000 messages here in the last two months.

You say that ,like I ve done something bad :(

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
You say that ,like I ve done something bad :(

Don´t worry, if you like this CZ and have good things to say, you should post anytime you want to.

Back