Bugs and stuff in the Beta...

Master Wooky

Spaceman
Bugs:

-I tried to enter a kilrathi carrier ship (Kamekh or so). After they said acces denied the game broke down.

-The F9 key doesen' work.

-After a battle my repair display said every piece of equipment was ok (all green), but my jumdrive and the cloak didn't work anymore

-I think Rikel system is the name. The asteroid field there is 1.0 oldschool.

-I saw how a drayman flew through Achiles Mining Base in Troy. A pirate Talon followed. First the seemed to stuck but after some more stucks they made it...

-for some reason i just get the big writing in the shop/save manu.

Things I like and dislike:

-The enemy AI seems better.

- The new asteroid fields are to easy because the rocks blow up to easy. I took a centurion with four tachs. hit the afterburner and started firing and flew straight through the field. A number of times, but never git hit...

-The HUD doesn't say which faction a ship belongs to. If you don't have friend/foe radar... and even then... this sucks... you just don't know who to blow...

-Radar range seems a little short.

-I, as some other guys, liked the old targeting (with the h key) better....

-now, where there are zones to hit on enemy ships, one should be able to switch the autotargeting on and off because you can't concentrait your fire on one part of the ship with autotargeting. this might be ok with fighters, but it really sucks with carrier ships.

Back