Bug pray

Well, you know, it's difficult to notice when your rank increases. Particularly since both Captain and Cadet start with the same letter. I was just lucky that I had to edit that post. Otherwise, I may have never noticed
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, as of earlier none of the Moderators had been given back their status (well, now Quarto has his back :) So right now, Frosty has asked for it back and had it granted he is not a moderator

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I didn't notice I was a Lt. untill after my 70th post... shows how much attention I pay :)

TC

------------------

I want to be a LT. too
frown.gif

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Gunner, just post 23 more posts and you'll be a Lt. You have 27 right now. (I have a number that is much too high... I was bored :)

TC

------------------

Gunner: You're halfway there. But a promotion to Lieutenant really doesn't make any difference
smile.gif

It's just a word with more letters that is easier to misspell (stupid multiple letters... It feels really stupid when you misspell something you really shouldn't mess up :)

TC

------------------

Quarto is moderator now? how come?

damn, i wanted that posision!
frown.gif
redface.gif

------------------
"Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wing Commander"

Quarto has *always* been a moderator, he just used to post under the 'CIC Moderator' account
smile.gif

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

You know...this is going to make me sound like a real moron...but why doesn't confed just use a gigantic fly swatter or two to nail 'em? *L* Or build a gigantic venus flytrap? Or maybe some space bug spray...or lure them to a giant place full of that raid stuff bugs can eat...or..

...okay I'll shut up now.
wink.gif

------------------
-Snake Falcon
Member of the Star Wars Role Playing Association.

"You know, a long time ago, there was a movie that made billions of dollars in merchandise alone...and it wasn't called Star PEACE!!!" -Admiral Tolwyin.

hehehahha

We need more of this type of humor here...
smile.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles."

I assume the admins are still testing out this board, because message review and multi-page threads keep turning on and off...

We're now finalizing the board settings. We're almost there, except for a few graphics.

Klaus, we would just be upsetting certain individuals, who will not be named, if we tried being a little more humorous.

------------------
Steven "Spaceboy" Takacs
spaceboy@canada.com
ICQ-22457107

TC: This is really weird cause you're still a Cadet on my machine (though you have more then 100 posts)
redface.gif

I've cheacked out the meaning of the word Nephilim a long time ago (it was realted to a topic I made in the old CZ). It means giants that walked on the land *befor* man. They were *angel-like* and *mated* with human women (or something like that, I can't really remember. just say if you want me too look it over again)
smile.gif

------------------
Evilution!

Is it me or this "Lieutenant" thing is just like *poof*, gone? I don't see any lieutenants anymore...

Even old posts where it said Lieutenant it says Cadet now...

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles."

So fair this is the biggest post! YEAH!

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Yay Joy to the world the post has 68 replies. Maybe if it was an inteligent one it wouldn't get as much.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Back