A few questions about the ranks here at the CIC

Sonntag

Spaceman
Well after having followed these discussions a few time, I have discovered that there are a few people have special signs/ranks for having done special things for the community etc.

I understand the ranking system of the board and that Space Marshals are Sysops (like KrisV)

But what are these other signs (ok I understand what LOAF has done)?

So my questions are:

1. Which people have SYSOP rights and are allowed to moderate the board. (I ask as the rules say that the word of the Sysop is final, so I need to know who that is, as "Death" and Loaf also have Sysop ranks)

2. How did these people get their rank?

3. How many special ranks are existing?

I think that this information could be added to the rules side, as it is done with the ranks.

Greetings Michael

All CIC staff members are admins, and have the option to have a special rank: LOAF, Chris, Kris, ace, Hades, Hadrian and Death. Hadrian and Chris don't post much.

Various other people who have helped us have special ranks, but are not admins: Phoenix, TC and WildFire have special ranks right now.

Anyone who reaches the highest possible rank can have their own special rank, but they won't be an admin. So far, no one has requested this.

Specially recruited moderators have the rank of General: Quarto is the only one right now. If he wants, he can have a special rank.

So, in other words, I can't have a special rank for being a badass who can do Christopher Walken impressions? :)

-J

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Right... although I will gladly award a special rank for good Ginger Lynn impressions.
Though personally, I'd prefer to only see HER doing what she does best.... :)

All CIC staff members are admins, and have the option to have a special rank: LOAF, Chris, Kris, ace, Hades, Hadrian and Death. Hadrian and Chris don't post much.

Various other people who have helped us have special ranks, but are not admins: Phoenix, TC and WildFire have special ranks right now.

Anyone who reaches the highest possible rank can have their own special rank, but they won't be an admin. So far, no one has requested this.

Specially recruited moderators have the rank of General: Quarto is the only one right now. If he wants, he can have a special rank.

OK thank you that explained it to me

Originally posted by OriginalPhoenix
Though personally, I'd prefer to only see HER doing what she does best.... :) [/B]

Well, yes, we'd *all* like to see her play Rachel again, but I was talking about the sex...:)

That's digusting. I'd give ANYTHING not to see Malcom McDowell having sex.

Having him play Tolwyn again wouldn't be so bad, though...

Is Earthworm still mod? Hmmm, haven't seen him for a while...

Back