98' Survivors

I sure was there from the start. Not sure when I registered for crius.net however as an old agwc survivor who still prefers usenet over boards.

The oldest user you'll see here all have "Jan 2000" as registration date. That's because some huge crash (or upgrade, I don't remember) of the CIC boards forced everyone to re-register back then.

I've been lurking since 96-97 back in the time of the Wing Commander Home Sector - WCHS, but only posting since 98.

I remember how we thought everyone who was new to WC in 1998 was a real newbie.

I started hanging around with all you people right before Home Sector moved to the CIC.

I knew about this site for a few years before I joined. But, I've been playing WC since . . . 94, I think.

I first came to this site in 1999, I think, and got hooked on the trivia questions. I joined the forum in 2001 but have only recently had time to actually post. First WC experience was summer of 1993 with WC2, then went back to complete WC1 thereafter...

I started out in the WC fan community around early 1996, around the same time as LOAF I think . . . I'm about as "Been There Done That" as you can get....

Mmhh...i knew about this site since 1998 i think, but for some weird reason i registered in 2001

I've been on and off alt.games.wing-commander 1995-1998. Kinda disappeared not soon after CIC first went online.

Back