2010 The year it all begins...

Meson

Swabbie
Banned
I'll be staring a WC project in 2010 and it will be completed in 3010. I'm going to call it Real Life Wing Commander. Sorry, had to do it. :D

On a more serious note, which WC things (events, places, etc.) would you like to see in real life?

I want to FLY a Vampire! I would also love a complete tour of the Midway (the other carriers being a bit too utilitarian).

Hmmm. As a die hard Border Worlder, I'd like to see the frontier. I always imagained it would be kind of like the Wild West with jet fighters. :)

Best, Raptor

No luxury cruisers for me thanks, who knows who's going to show up? :)
A fast comercial ship and a pocket full of credits and here I go to the Frontier... Just me and my hairy friend Chew... Ops , wrong universe.

Hm, also a Vampire, the Confed HQ, the Midway (darely with the crew of course) and the Intrepid. And I want to see Maniac to...(think the rest).

I would like to see a Dragon, as my birthday present, or what the hell, the good old Tarawa as my b-day present, fully equiped with rapiers, sabers, and ferrets as well as my personal dragon

I want to meet the emperor of the Empire of Kilrah and prince Thrakhath, the true and righteous rulers of the universe!

Flying all the Klrathi fighters would be cool.
I want to walk through the streets with two Kilrathi personal guards just to see the people scared (in our present time).

GOD!! I'd like to step onto the Tiger's Claw flight deck, my flight suit on, the helmet under my arm... and see it, right there, my first fighter in combat duty... a HORNET...

Walk up the stairs of the ladder, crawl into that cockpit... close the top hatch, and... for the first time... grab that flight stick...

BOOOM! Feel the acceleration of 3G's push you on the back seat, as you are catapulted out of the carrier... and THEN... FLYYYYYYYYYYYYY... :):D

Living on an beautiful frontier world far away from the war together with my girl. Having a fighter parked in a small hangar in the great woods. An old ferret wich I sometimes use to fly around a bit that'll be paradise.

I want to see a huge Kilrathi fleet bearing down on our defenceless Earth...

(Hey, it's exam time here!)

Originally posted by mpanty
I'd like to step onto the Tiger's Claw flight deck, my flight suit on, the helmet under my arm... and see it, right there... a [Rapier]...

Walk up the stairs of the ladder, crawl into that cockpit... close the top hatch, and... for the first time... grab that flight stick...
And then have Angel come up to you and give you a lesson on inflight tactics. ;)

[Edited by Wedge009 on 04-08-2001 at 23:07]

Let me see FTL travel and interstellar colonies and
I will be quite, quite happy, thank you.

If I could ask for more, I would want a Tarsus,
a repair robot, and 12000 credits. Then stand back ...

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Originally posted by pendell
Let me see FTL travel and interstellar colonies and
I will be quite, quite happy, thank you.

If I could ask for more, I would want a Tarsus,
a repair robot, and 12000 credits. Then stand back ...

Respectfully,

Brian P.

A Centurion wouldn't be so bad, either.

Back