WingCommercial (February 19, 1999)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
After learning that Wing Commander Movie commercials are being shown on MTV now, I popped in a tape and recorded whatever I could find. I was able to catch one - here's exactly what's in it. If someone can make a realmovie of one of these commercials, it would be much appreciated!
20th Century FOX LogoObutu talks into a microphone.Obutu: "Battle Stations".Rapiers approach the screen.Out the Tiger Claw's bridge windows.Offscreen: "Kilrathi ships are closing!"The Tiger Claw's broadside is hit.Shot of the empty Tiger Claw flight deck.Narrator: "To fight a new breed of enemy."The back of Blair in marine gear.Kilrathi armor in the darkness.Blair in marine gear raises his gun.Blair: "What is this thing?"Shot of a Kilrathi face.A Rapier flies through asteroids.Rapiers cockpits close in prepration for launch.Techs prep a Rapier. Narrator: "Earths last hope is a new generation of warrior."Gerald and Blair.Blair: "Lieutenant Christopher Blair".Maniac saluting.Maniac: "Todd, Maniac Marshall".Int. Rapier Cockpit - a Dralthi rams it.Offscreen: "Two bogies, coming in hot!"An explosion.Angel in cockpit.Angel: "Lets do it".A lever is pulled.A Rapier shoots off the flight deck.A Rapier heads into fire.Maniac is sucked accross the screen, yells.A Kilrathi fires his Dor-chak.Int. Rapier Cockpit - twists towards asteroids.A Rapier passes the under the screen, leaving an explosion.Rosie and Maniac freeze during jump.Blair on the flight deck.Narrator: "Freddie Prinze Jr."A Rapier twists towards a crash landing on the flight deck.Maniac on the flight deck.Narrator: "Matthew Lillard."Int. Rapier Cockpit - heading towards a battle.Massive explosion.'Wing Commander' appears onscreen.Narrator: "Wing Commander".Blair in a Broadsword turret.Blair: "Whoo, I love this baby!".Film block.Narrator: "Rated PG-13. Starts March 12th, only in theaters."

--
Original update published on February 19, 1999

Last edited by a moderator:
Back