Wing Commander:The Kilrathi Saga

Hi, im new here but i just recently found a complete copy of WC:KS in my attic, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me of an average selling price?

No idea but I found me a complete copy at goodwill the other day for seven bucks. Very happy about that been looking for a copy for years.

The only copy I found on ebay has 2 days left of bidding; the only copy I found on Google Products was for $400. As for a price that actually sells, I don't know- they get listed at over $100 routinely, but they aren't actually as valuable with the advent of DOSBox since the old DOS copies are so cheap.

The average selling price is more than it should be, at any rate.

LOAF is right. If it was sitting in your attic, start an ebay auction at $50 and let it go from there, it's pure profit!

Nu

Although I think now the more sought after titles are the deluxe editions of WC1 and WC2, or even more so the WC1/2 Deluxe cd with everything on 1 disc.

Well at least with wingnuts around here...

Although I think now the more sought after titles are the deluxe editions of WC1 and WC2, or even more so the WC1/2 Deluxe cd with everything on 1 disc.

Well at least with wingnuts around here...

Yeah it was slightly harder to find :mad:... either way, I'm happy with my KS and I'll never part with it. It was the first opportunity I got to play WC2 with full sound and speech.

I have an extra copy of just WC2 Deluxe if anyone around here is interested in purchasing it. I've got both KS and WC1/2 Deluxe now so I really don't need just the WC2 version. If anyone wants just PM me.

Back