Wing Commander :animated series

What did you think of WC animated series?

• Great

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Good

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Mediocre

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never watched them

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • WC animated series?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
WCA was great, and I still watch it from time to time. I wish USA had let go of it, so Cartoon Network could buy it. FOr what I have seen with Adult Swim, they could really do teh series justuce.

No one else is voting....so it looks like everyone who saw it LOVED it, thats good atleast i know im not alone.... but then again not many people voted... i wonder if it would have changed much if more people had voted, or if the # of people who said it was great would have just increased.... we may never know :D

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Oh yeah.. just someone being a dork.. Quarto..

Well, voting is free isn't it? And it really should be secret, if admins know who votes for what, there's no point in having polls. If admins come here and revel people's votes to the public, calling them dorks, then they are spoiling the whole concept of having polls. Yeah, perhaps he didn't say the truth on the vote, but was your response any better?

Yes, I know all Towlyn fans out there aren’t interested on public opinion polls. :)

Originally posted by WildWeasel
What? Quiet, you.

Yeah, WW, good performance, they are watching you...

If that is about the Tolwyn comment, that is actually a reference to a cutscene in WC3 where he tells Bair he isn't interested in public opinion polls. That happens when he takes command of the Victory from Eisen.

Originally posted by Delance
Yeah, WW, good performance, they are watching you...

If that is about the Tolwyn comment, that is actually a reference to a cutscene in WC3 where he tells Bair he isn't interested in public opinion polls. That happens when he takes command of the Victory from Eisen.

Only a true junkie would know that.....:D

Yes, I know all Towlyn fans out there aren’t interested on public opinion polls. :)

no, we're interested in public opinion polls, just not on our tactical decisions :D

Originally posted by Aries
no, we're interested in public opinion polls, just not on our tactical decisions :D

Which is probably a choice for the better rather than the worse... i mean the military is not a democracy... soldiers do not argue with their COs were THEY want to attack. :D

Originally posted by Maniac II
Which is probably a choice for the better rather than the worse... i mean the military is not a democracy... soldiers do not argue with their COs were THEY want to attack. :D

actually, you'd be suprised. soldiers DO argue where they want to attack. they just usually get shot down :D

Originally posted by Aries
actually, you'd be suprised. soldiers DO argue where they want to attack. they just usually get shot down :D

You gotta love the fact that there is a thin line between informal feed back and verbal mutany (i spelled that wrong didnt i?) :D

Originally posted by Maniac II

I have to argue with captains and majors on a daily basis over the weekly flying plan. As Aries said, it is usually met with a "negative, airman." At times, though, they will take the feedback and go with what you've got. Unfortunately, it takes a looong time of their plans being scrapped or failing before they learn to trust their troops.

Well, voting is free isn't it? And it really should be secret, if admins know who votes for what, there's no point in having polls. If admins come here and revel people's votes to the public, calling them dorks, then they are spoiling the whole concept of having polls. Yeah, perhaps he didn't say the truth on the vote, but was your response any better?

Well, I think that Chris Reid was joking to his friend Quarto.....I dont think ChrisReid would name any of us "dork" cause of our vote.

Well,the only person in the CIC I know he would do that is WildWeasel....I really begin to hate that guy :p

Back