Who is Dragon?

Yes, Dragon was mentioned in the original Wing Commander. I'm not exactly sure when, but I think it was during one of Colonel Halcyon's briefings. It might have been during one of emergency briefings when the Tiger's Claw was under attack.

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Hunter mentioned he was flying with dragon from yellow jacket squadron when blair was first piloting a rapier, and noted he would have had a much easier mission had his wing been flying rapiers

And you guy call yourselves fans........

Thou art a moron, tracer.

Dragon appears twice in Wing Commander 1 -- at the Gateway 2 scramble mission, he is part of Killer Bee squadron and is assigned ace Iceman's wingman (second pair to launch).

Dragon is later mentioned in a story from Paladin -- he had been Paladin's wingman (out of Yellowjacket squadron) when defending a tanker against Khajja the Fang.

The person *you* are thinking of is *Lightning*, and the story regarding Rapiers was told by *Knight*, not by Hunter.

Damned fake fans. :)

Just for our little friend tracer, I've played through some WC1 missions... after the defense mission which LOAF mentioned, Halcyon says that the damage to launch tubes was the reason for a second wing, in this case Iceman and Dragon, not launching.

[Edited by Earthworm on 11-15-2000 at 23:13]

Back