Which Kilrathi fighter do you like?

I don't know if it really needs to be explained. I mean, different aircraft have different appearances and it's okay. No one is complaining that modern day humans are a continuity error because the B-2 looks nothing like an A-10. :)

I like the SPLASHED ones the most.

My first WC games were WC3 and WC4, so for me the most iconic cat fighters are Dralthis and Vaktoths.

My first WC games were WC3 and WC4, so for me the most iconic cat fighters are Dralthis and Vaktoths.
Heh -- or WCP! Does anyone remember playing the WCP 3dfx test for the first time and thinking it was weird that you were fighting the Kilrathi again (Dralthi and Vaktoth specifically)?
Actually, this brings up a good question... how do the plurals work for Kilrathi fighters? Are they Vaktoth or Vaktoths? I bet in most cases there's a reference for it.

AFAIK (and please correct me if I am in error), the Kilrathi language shares with Japanese the aspect that there is no vocalized marker to distinguish plural nouns from singular. As such, the plural of Vaktoth would be Vaktoth, at least when one is speaking Kilrathi.

Back