Where To buy hawks knife?

Does anyone know where i can buy hawks
kinfe that he used in WCP?
smile.gif
hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Find a blacksmith and have one made. And I find it amusing that he posted twice, and spelled KNIFE wrong both times
smile.gif

------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

Rider said:
Black smiths dont correct words ask for a teacher to teach(thinking the right way)hehe

I'm not even going to comment on that.

------------------

Knight said:
Find a blacksmith and have one made. And I find it amusing that he posted twice, and spelled KNIFE wrong both times
smile.gif

It's probably easier looking for a similar knife than looking for a blacksmith.

Naw, there's one that comes to a huge fleemarket about 15-20 miles from where I'm at, you give him a picture, he'll shoot you a price, if you agree, you get THAT knife. He'll get blocks of plastic and mold the grips, whatever, as long as you're money holds out
smile.gif
But Hawk's knife shouldn't be too hard to find, at least a similar one. It was a pretty basic design. The sheath was pretty bad though. With the metal bars on it. I'd rather have that knife Seether had in WCIV. That was a bad knife.

------------------

It kinda` looked like a Klingon knife, didn`t it?
He probably got it off a dead Kilrathi or something.
wink.gif

Knight said:
Naw, there's one that comes to a huge fleemarket about 15-20 miles from where I'm at

No kidding. Maybe we should all go look for local blacksmiths ...
smile.gif

Actually the guy lives like 100-150 miles away, he just comes to this huge flee market twice a year. He know's alot about knives. He could probably find that knife. If he couldn't, like I said, he'd make it as long as your money holds out.
smile.gif

------------------

We've updated about knives that look very similar to Hawk's a couple times at the CIC. In some of the old news archives we have info on where to find them.

Back