When is the 3 book of Telep coming?

Just another snippet of good news for us Wing Commander fans.
rolleyes.gif

Come on, it's got to be released eventually. The book's done, after all, and why would they waste Mr. Telep's effort like that?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't believe it'll make any money -- and they're probably right. A book has to justify the publishing cost, which is quite high.

Shit man! I want to know how the story is going to end. Telep could sell the book on-line. He put all the text in a couple of .doc and if you pay lets say 5$ you can download the all book. Like the game guides on Gamespot.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

[This message has been edited by Asterix (edited July 07, 2000).]

Shit, so we're left with a perpetual cliffhanger.
mad.gif

If you're looking for me, I'll be the pissed off Wing Commander fan in the corner.

------------------

What cliffhanger? You already know confed will stop the Pilgrims and that Paladin'll do da right thing.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Well, even if you think you know what's going to happen, it's still a cliffhanger in the sense that it was a " To Be Continued..." kind of thing.

------------------

Telep *sold* the book to HarperCollins, even though they won't publish it. As thus -- and since he doesn't have the rights to WC himself -- he can't sell it online.

Telep did the wrong thing.
Because he sold it already; if he has any plans to use a different publisher, he can't.

'Cus the other guys have dibs.
frown.gif

Back