Values in Wing Commander

Nice imagination...how to get worried of a pink man-cat with a mask....? The only worry I'd get is to lough me ill...:)

The first pink Kilrathi I saw in WCATV was the princess Zukara and I thought how fitting it was that the women were pink. It was a proof for me that there are similarities between all species in the universe. :)
Of course, later on, I saw that a pink male Kilrathi appeared earlier (I did not watch the series in order), so I dismissed my theory. Unless those male..., no never mind.

Anybody else astonished that the princess' name sounds like their ritual death Zu'kara?

Baldass Cats

Maybe the Kilrathi from the movie were part of a secret cult of who had to shave of their fur to get to kitty Valhalla?

Yes, maybe. There are a lot of explanations for the differences between the movie and the games, so why not that one.

Maybe they colored themselves...Ahhh...I am Tutty- Prince, do you like me...?:D
The cats were so like humans...why not also standing on their own gender? So Travestie can also be possible...;)

It is the mighty mpanty... ;)
And he is not especially mighty... he just doesn't get involved into stupid "all your base..." related stuff, which was funny at the beginning but now is just lame!

Just like the "Insults" thread... :D
I guess we should all *thank* Death for closing it...

[Edited by mpanty on 04-24-2001 at 19:30]

Back