That Chinese WC poster is so cool!

"I heard that in the Chinese WC game, you take out enemy craft by clipping their wings"

I think someones playing with you....

It's a joke, re: the incident a few years back where a Chinese fighter was destroyed when it clipped the wing of an American AWACS.

AdmiralHuang said:
I've got to get one for myself. Is it for sale anywhere? Though I'm not too big on buying things online...

If you could buy it, you would absolutely have to conduct the transaction online.

Bandit LOAF said:
It's a joke, re: the incident a few years back where a Chinese fighter was destroyed when it clipped the wing of an American AWACS.

Speaking of which, I played this weird freeware game called Terror Over Hainan, where you're a Chinese fighter pilot trying to save your Uncle Ho from the Communists by ramming your F-8 into deadly propeller-driven driven craft the Americans throw at you, all the while while Chinese folk music blares in the background over and over.

Yeah, but seriously the Chinese WCII poster is neat. Not quite as neat as the Japanese FM Towns box art, but nice nonetheless.

For the record, I am not from Communist China.

I was looking for it, and I still can't find it. Oh well, maybe I'll run into it in Asia someday.

It'll probably be tough to find - it was just a promotional item, IIRC. With the exception of a few folded inserts (P2 poster in P2 Deluxe, WCU Map in Prophecy, WC3 poster in WC3 Premiere), Wing Commander posters are few and far between.

Put it this way... anything and everything is pirated in Asia... Hmmm, but do they pirate posters? Probably...

On the other hand, pirating is wrong...

Back