So, what's to do here?

Chuckles

Commodore
I've known of this site for awhile, but I haven't decided to be part of the community until recently.

I've perused through the sites and forums, and pretty much all I really see is a bunch of WC remakes, fan-fiction, and general forum chat. Pretty much the former two types involve a lot of WC history knowledge and skill for their position. The latter you can find anywhere.

I saw that there used to be a WC RPG thingie that I suppose has died a quiet death. Damn shame.

So, really to rehash the question, what's there to do here?

Umm, get inspired to replay all the Wing Commander games? Check out Unknown Enemy and Standoff (they aren't remakes) chat about any WC questions that come up during the previous two.

Blacklance, the [url=''http://www.wc-aces.com"]Aces[/url], Galactic Conflict, Edge of Chaos and a bunch of others are active RPGs. Some websites haven't been updated in some time, however.

This forum is pretty much the only general Wing Commander discussion board right now. It's also where people turn for feedback on their Wing Commander artwork like wallpapers, DVD keepcase covers and lately a lot of music videos.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
This is just the place I choose to live. If I could live anywhere on the whole Internet, I'd pick a place full of Wing Commander fans.

Back