secret ops disscontinuation

Sorry, but only the First episode is there.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

Another unfortunate thing.

The Registration Server on www.secretops.com is no longer functioning. However, there is a solution.

When you start the game, enter your User Name as 1. The Password is 228.

Don't worry too much about it; the registration server basically uses a programmed algorithm to process the User Name into a password. The same basic algorithm is used in the game; that's why 1 equals 228.

Eh... What's this?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to contradict you Metras... (hehehe... no I don't
smile.gif
) but you are horribly, horribly wrong. The registration server works quite well, it just happens to be down for a few days in a row sometimes, but the hard working employees at OSI always get it back up (normally within a week too!)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

TC, you've always loved to contradict me every single time...
biggrin.gif

I stand corrected; it seems that it is back up... and down and up and down again... for days and weeks at a time.

Yeah, probably. Still... I mean, they're all right when it comes to textbooks, but other stuff...

That pattern also happens somewhat where I live. If you look for any sort of book in book stores here you'll find it. But if you look for Science Fiction Pocket Books here... owch. You'll have to sit down and wait, 'cause they're a rarity in my city.

I'm lucky to even find one, in the whole Pocket Books section, buried beneath piles of Stephen King's and Dean Koontz's books.

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited August 13, 2000).]

I don`t even bother looking for sci-fi books where I live. Sure, there`re probably a few stores somewhere around where you can find WC books and such, but why bother when you can find most of them on the net?

Back