Picture/Screenshot Archive?

Chuckles

Commodore
Heyas, I'm doing a side project that involves some Wing Commander material.

I've been nabbing some good cinematic shots from Queeg's WC3-4 movies, which has helped a lot, as well as the DVD Prophecy movies, but there are some gaps in what I can find.

I was wondering if the CIC site has a picture or screenshot archive that I can browse through online much like the document archive, as internet image searching is more often miss than hit. I've downloaded Wedge's screenshot collection as well as Howard Day's cockpit reference pictures. If not, I could use some help locating the following:

1) I know it's out there, and I've seen it somewhere in the mass of news posts, but there's a 3 o'clock position looking in picture of a FMV-era pilot sitting in a fighter cockpit, as opposed to the usual "helmet" shots. I've tried searching the news over and over again, but I can't find it again.

2) I'm not sure if there is one, but I'm wondering if there's a better cleaned up version of the WC3 Kilrah T-Bomb glory shot of the Excal flying toward the camera with the explosion right behind it. I know the strategy guide has a better picture but it has lettering and text mucking it up, and the video of the scene itself is fairly blurry.

3) Additionally, I'm looking for high res versions of the ConFed, UBW, Black Lance, and Kilrathi/KAC logos. Not sure if there's a Firekkan logo, but the formers would do the trick in anycase.

Thank you in advance for any help you all can provide.

1) Im pretty sure theres a shot of the inside of a Hellcat in the WC4 intro, in the part where Seether and the gang destroy the refugee ship at the very beginning.

2) The only shot of Kilrah I know of is in the WC3 end cinematic, the 3DO version probaly has a higher quality shot of it though

3) there was a logo pack made for Homeworld 2 that had Confed, BW, Black Lance and Kilrathi logos in it, I dont know about the Firekkan one though, its probably detailed in Freedom Flight though, I cant remember for sure but it might be on the WCP universe map, not sure on that one.

1) Im pretty sure theres a shot of the inside of a Hellcat in the WC4 intro, in the part where Seether and the gang destroy the refugee ship at the very beginning.

IIRC there is shot of Dragon Cockpit from the side, but Hellcats' are shown only fromthe front i'm not shure though

Thanks for the screen shot mention. As all things come to an end, so has my replay this Sunday. YouTube is down for maintenance so I can't add in more playlists, and I've not posted anything from my WC1 playthru. Let me know if there is any interest.

Back