need idea

conquest frontier wars and btw we might include the wraith as a seperate bonus pack to replace one of the carriers in the mod

Originally posted by Supdon3
Oh, it dont get much better than the Scimitar:) A wall of armor and sheilds and mass drivers that plow thru the enemy

I don't know...I had bad experiences with Scimms...I think it was my first mission in one, and I blew up three dozen times. :( Afterwards, though, it was smooth sailing...

I didn't know that Conquest was released...then again, I don't know when ANYTHING is released...:)

Originally posted by mpanty
Whenever a Kilrathi said to me "You cannot defeat the Drakhai" while I was in a Raptor, he ended up always being wrong... :)

I'm gonna make that my new sig...as soon as I've had my current one for about a day...;)

"You cannot defeat the Drakhai!" (Ka-BOOM!!)

You heard wrong -- Microsoft decided not to publish Conquest, so it was sold to another publisher.

Although, IMO, that's quite a commentary on the game's quality, it will still be published...

it wasnt sold to a new publisher as part of the buyout agreement eric peterson and chris roberts gained the two privately produce 2 games Conquest and Loose Cannon. and they have been negotiating with a new publisher wich thwy will anounce soon.

No, it actually sounded like it could be a really interesting game - the concept was pretty similar to Crusader, except that there were also cars in it. I hope it will be completed, because it could be a really neat action game (or, of course, it might be another StarLancer).

If I remember correctly, Loose Cannon was a racing game about the daughter of a drug lord, set in a bright, refreshingly non-Blade Runnerish 2005 (and believe me, I'm not knocking BR). It'll be a shame if it never sees the light of day.

But still, wcwraith. You're workin on a game that hasn't even been released? Sounds kinda risky, if you ask me. So I suppose you're just doing art and conceptualizing at this stage?

mostly 3d models and working on being able to edit the game and we already have the demo it just hasnt been released to the general public

Originally posted by Bob McDob
If I remember correctly, Loose Cannon was a racing game about the daughter of a drug lord, set in a bright, refreshingly non-Blade Runnerish 2005 (and believe me, I'm not knocking BR). It'll be a shame if it never sees the light of day.
Racing? Daughter of a drug lord? Either I haven't been paying enough attention (very possible :)), or you're not remembering correctly at all :).

Back