Making the Games: Kilrathi Sketches (December 13, 2008)

Those with keen memories (and sharp eyes) will recognize these from the walls of the Kilrathi Temple in the WC: Prophecy intro.

Holy space/time paradox batman! Somehow LOAFs post got dated a month from now... I fixed the original update but somehow LOAFs post might continue to place itself after any of the replies that are adressing it until that date passes.

Those with keen memories (and sharp eyes) will recognize these from the walls of the Kilrathi Temple in the WC: Prophecy intro.

Or those participating in the WC:p Replay ;)

We should add a warning not to play Wing Commander at work, as well.

Yeah, for once I can say: I immediately recognized it. Though I certainly didn't see the human skulls in the throne (a bit odd for an supposedly ancient carving or whatever. Though maybe they're not human skulls) or the details on the female breats in the intro.

Yeah, for once I can say: I immediately recognized it. Though I certainly didn't see the human skulls in the throne (a bit odd for an supposedly ancient carving or whatever. Though maybe they're not human skulls) or the details on the female breats in the intro.

Aren't there monkey-like creatures on Kilrah that are considered quite a delicacy?

That's right, it's another day of risque sketches here at the CIC. Today we have two sketches of Kilrathi "priestesses", the second of which should not be loaded at work. Furthermore, the first character doesn't seem to be a priestess at all...

Thanks to Captain Johnny for both archiving and providing this material!

--
Original update published on November 3, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Back