Looking for Fan Fiction stories

Vondoom

Spaceman
Hello, I run a WC Fan Fiction site and wanted to let anyone that wants a permanant home to store and showcase thier fiction that they can email it to me and i'll post it on my site. http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

I'm trying to collect fan fiction for the site since that is about the only thing the CIC is missing. There are already many stories already on the site and I will gladly welcome more. I've just overhauled it so if you have any suggestions please e-mail me. This is not a plug for people not to post thier stories here, as I have posted chapters here myself, but just for anyone who wants a more permanant home for thier stories. Thanks and have a nice day.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

[This message has been edited by Vondoom (edited August 03, 2000).]

Yeah, it still surprises me that you don't have a story archive

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

Like I've said before, I'll gladly send in my story, but I'd like to wait until I'm finished 'cause I go through a lot of editing and changing things before I get to something I like.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Thats's cool Dralthi, I've enjoyed what you've gotten done so far and look forward to the rest.

------------------

Vondoom: This site has its own fanfic site & archive, but I'm not sure how long they keep it. I've taken a look at your site. Looks neat, man!
smile.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

[This message has been edited by JoeyRP (edited August 04, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
The only archive the Cic has here is if you look in the past 30,60 90 days etc. If you want a story to be put together and have easy access then you are unfort out of luck. Thanks, glad you liked my site.

------------------

Thank you very much =)

------------------

Back