Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRADE TWELVE PHYSICS!?!
Good God, my province is so screwed up...
We were taught that THIS year in Grade 10! Stupid Harris!

Physics is still easier than Chem if you ask me. Which you didnt...and probably should've! :D

Originally posted by Silencer
GRADE TWELVE PHYSICS!?!

You in Ontario too then eh?
I'm on the old curriculum, so I get the low end education, but in a longer time. Have fun graduating in grade 12 Silencer!

Originally posted by LeHah
Physics is still easier than Chem if you ask me. Which you didnt...and probably should've! :D

Am I the only one who likes chemistry? Though I guess a guy who spends 40+ hours peddling mind altering chemicals isn't exactly an unbiased source.

Note to any cops out there: I'm a pharmacist, not a drug dealer. :)

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Raptor
Originally posted by LeHah

Am I the only one who likes chemistry? Though I guess a guy who spends 40+ hours peddling mind altering chemicals isn't exactly an unbiased source.

Note to any cops out there: I'm a pharmacist, not a drug dealer. :)

Best, Raptor

Me too !!!! I have a new job in a Pharmacy *Farmacity*, two more years of University to be a legal pharmacist !!!!!

Originally posted by Iota
Originally posted by Silencer
GRADE TWELVE PHYSICS!?!

You in Ontario too then eh?
I'm on the old curriculum, so I get the low end education, but in a longer time. Have fun graduating in grade 12 Silencer!

we get grade 11 crap in 9th lol

Me too !!!! I have a new job in a Pharmacy *Farmacity*, two more years of University to be a legal pharmacist !!!!!

Congrats. :) Pharmacy school is a hard slog, but it's well worth it, especially with the current shortage of trained pharmacists worldwide. I'm doing my internship year at the moment, and I've already had several employers interested in taking me on once I get my registration.

Best, Raptor

Tee-hee, every school system is very very different... so all the ego-stroking super geniuses who "DID THAT IN GRADE TWO!" should probably have explained to them the fact that if they're doing physics when other people are doing biology, that just means they'll be doing biology later... and so forth -- different school systems use different programs based on different theories of education, but the end result is pretty much the same material being put across.

You were not talking about yourself with biology? *g* How is it to study biology? I am for myself also interested in biology (most of all sciences at school and I also got a good mark in it). But the question is: Makes it also fun? In the next years there'll be a great need of scientists. For ex. at biology: genetics (what is really funny if you leave your ethical thinks behind). But the way it goes, the steps are everywhere equal and before you specialize yourself you have to study general biology some semestres (in Germany). But what do you learn there?:)

It didn't matter what order of classes that my high school did the classes in. The classes were too easy and in no way prepared me for college. Oh well, had to learn quickly.

Originally posted by mpanty

I have a Calculus final exam on Thursday... based on derivatives... :(
Not that many people care but...

I just finished my exam an hour ago, and I'm 100% certain I aced it!
There's an "A" straight ahead that's gonna bring up my GPA... :D

Jolly good, mpanty. Now that we're all reassured that you're doing well, there's really no reason for this thread to exist. We all must agree that it's now horribly off topic :)

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back