Kilrathi Saga on Ebay

Flashpoint

Rear Admiral
Uk ebay sale

It is up for £250.00 buy it now!

I guess we could have a whip around, get it sent to CIC HQ and get it copied for everyone? It's not like we can get it elsewhere.

The price tag annoyed me as I once lent my own KS set to a friend, saying 'Look after that' and I got it back 2 years later scratched to hell with loads of stuff missing. I could use £250 too :(

If your main concern is being able to play the games on modern systems, why bother with KS? You can pick up the non-KS versions for a couple of bucks each, and then use DOSBox to run them.

Really, the remastered soundtrack and W95 tweaks aren't worth the hundred-plus bucks KS runs for, nowadays.

I have no issue running KS on my Core2Duo. Luckily for me the one salvageable disc I got back from my mate is disc 1, with WC1 and WC2 on it.

I'm so sending the link to my mate who fraked my copy up.

Is it sad that I'm considering paying that for the KS manual? (although that copy doesn't seem to have it)

Really, don't. To be honest I was rather disappointed with the manual and I payed about 150 € for a sealed KS. It has some nice new informations but it's not that great in my opinion. You can read the KS manual online and that's really enough.

hmm, good point re the online manual. i have a copy of KS i got earlier this year for about 20 quid - sadly only the discs and the flight-guide (the seller had said it had the manual - but they meant the flight guide) however it came with prophecy gold and wcIV (again just the discs) thrown in - which was nice!

Back