Ipod MINI, Nintendo DS

After seeing that list of games for the DS shown at E3 coming out this next year, then yeah, you gotta pick up a DS. Now, if you want any games for the DS right now, I would suggest Yoshi Touch and Go if you like arcade games, and Kirby's Cursed Canvas if you want something with a story and levels. I dunno how KCC is, it's not released yet, but it will be in a week or so.

hi...
I got the damn things now. For player, I chose the http://www.archos.com/products/overview/gmini_xs200.html,
which is full of gigabytes and small and relatively cheap. So far, I like it a lot, but only time will tell how good it is.

and I gots me a blue DS, very pwetty. Only DS game I got so far is Mario 64, but I bought some GBA ones too. I'm wating now for the avalanche of good titles looming on the horizon...

Cool, good choices on both as far as I know. I really like the DS version Mario 64, its very fun to play both the story and the mini-games, all in all a good game. I'm waiting for Mario Kart and the new Metroid on DS. ;)

On a sidenote, I bought Terminator 2 on UMD for my PSP and the video quality was better than I expected it to be, I was pleasantly surprised. :p

I was at Toys R Us today and they had more than 30 different DS titles in stock. Great to finally see a halfway decent sized section. Same thing for PSP movies at various places like Fry's.. they had a couple dozen. Amazon has over a hundred UMD videos listed now.

I'm just happy these new handhelds are filling up to be what they should be. Now that you have a DS, you'll be buying a new game eventually, and I would recomend looking into Kirby Canvas Curse. It's a great sounding game, Yoshi Touch and Go with a plot and level progression, but a little different of style of control. I'm picking up a copy as soon as I can wrangle up an extra $30...

Back