I have some more music, only...

Mad Hatter

Spaceman
I don`t have anymore room in my driveway account, unless I start removing some music.
Anyone care to host me some web space (wink wink, administrators?)

Do you think we'd have 300MB stored on Blacklance.org if we had room or bandwidth to spare?
smile.gif
Maybe TC can help.

Last edited:
Good point.
frown.gif

Hmmm.... TC did say something about that some time ago, but he never got back to me on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know, Mad Hatter, the mp3's in the CIC's music section have a couple a duplicates. Maybe it'd be a good idea if you could offer to sort it out.

umm... e-mailing me, like I asked(TC@blacklance.org) would probably help...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

I guess I got no answer because I emailed your hotmail account.
smile.gif

I`ll send you an email to this one instead.

Wedge, the duplicates are only with WC1/2 inflight themes. It wouldn`t make much of a difference replacing them, although, if they did replace them with my Inflight music compilations they might save some place.

Care to list what you've got ready, Mad Hatter? I think I'm almost as crazy about the music as you are, only I dunno anything about extracting 'em. Plus, I don't have good enough equipment, not to mention I don't have KS, either.

Well, aside from what I already have up, there are:
WC4-introduction & opening sequence (about 4 minutes long. Very good!)
Various cutscene themes from WC4 (3 more, IIRC)
2 cutscene themes from WC2
another WC1/2 inflight compilation I`m working on at the moment.

The WC4 full intro is already up, but it`s 4MB in size and I had to remove the speech files I uploaded and the WC1-Intro MOD file I uploaded.
I also have a WC4-ending sequence available (Tolwyn`s trial and ending).

There, how`s that?

What is it with you and funerals, Quarto?
wink2.gif

But seriously, I think they`re the same, however I will check it out.
If anyone has anymore requests, feel free to email me.

Oh, my second name is Doomsday
biggrin.gif

Seriously, I just really like that funeral theme. 'Tis very evocative.

I was wondering if anyone has recordings(.WAV's or .MP3's) of the in-flight comms from Prophecy or know of a way to get them other than using the line outs on the back of your computer... Specifically I'm looking for Maestro ("Me without my music discs") Hawk ("I don't know if that's music" or something like that.)

------------------
Do not go silently into the goodnight...

I think servers are careful to avoid any infringement of copyright. I think we're walking on a thin enough line as it is with the WC music. I suppose the saving grace is that we already own the games, so I guess it doesn't matter much.

I don`t know, maybe the taunt editor would help.

Oh, and wedge, the funeral theme I have up is from WC2, and I still have to check if the one from WC1 is the same.

O.k, I just checked. The two are entirely identical.

[This message has been edited by Mad Hatter (edited October 26, 2000).]

Back