How did i become the virus...

It'd help if you didn't open random attachments sent to you via email. You'll get your old rank back when we stop getting viruses from you. I'd imagine we aren't the only ones you're annoying but we have a clever database full of IPs so we can tell who is sending us emails even when they claim to be from somebody else.

Viruses these days get sent to every email address which passes through your internet connection, not just what's in your address book. I suggest you clean up your machine as soon as possible. I'm fed up with receiving FRIENDSHIP SCREENSAVERS and emails with a subject which says something about "Alain Resnais film Hiroshima Mon Amour opens with a scene of two naked bodies tightly intertwined The figures dominate the screen as they hold on to each other as if they needed one another to survive Some substance covers these bodies we are not sure if it is snow rain or even ash "

I not on my home machine but i think its my hotmail account thats been taken over because i not using my home machine and i get those meesages to!

The viruses are coming from the machine you are using right now. Your IP address is exactly the same as the one on all of the emails.

I think its a piggy back virus thats infect my account and it goes and sends it out to anybody i have had contact with. I have blocked all eamils from the senders and all blocked all incoming emails with the titles Hiroshima Mon Amour and frienship screensavers and maybe that will stop if not tell me and i will end my email acoount and start a new one.

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
I'm fed up with receiving FRIENDSHIP SCREENSAVERS and emails with a subject which says something about "Alain Resnais film Hiroshima Mon Amour opens with a scene of two naked bodies tightly intertwined The figures dominate the screen as they hold on to each other as if they needed one another to survive Some substance covers these bodies we are not sure if it is snow rain or even ash "

Luckily, I use an e-mail client that doesn't show me that crap! I just see an html attachment and other random things. Hurrah me! And also, they bug me too.

i ahve the newest full version of norton and it does not find the virus i think its on the msn acount that is actually infected.

yes of course i do but i am going to bed because it is late but if you get anymore emails from em tell me and i will terminate my email account. I'm sorry for are the trouble i have caused.

Alright, listen carefully.

It's not your e-mail account that is infected.

It's the computer you're currently using. That big beige box on your desk has a virus on it.

Whether you understand this or not, just follow the link TC provided.

Ohh ok but this isn't my computer i'm at a friends house so it not my machine but i will be home in 2 days so perhaps it wills stop when i go home.

Back