Help Me Increase My Rank!!!!!!!

Rider

Spaceman
Well I have so many guys with high ranks and I 'am only a cadet so What SHOULD I DO TO INCREASE MY RANK?
confused.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very simple, you post enough, you gain a rank. It's also plain that if you are found posting to merely raise your post count that consequences exist.

He's been told at least 2 times already. What makes you think telling him a again will make a difference? Rider, read the frickin replies. Enough people have wasted valuable seconds of their lives on answers you won't even read.

You think your the only one that is a cadet?
Man, you want to go up the ladder you need to post stuff, but make it somthing useful, people dont want to see a bunch of BS all over, and please, dont post the same thing over and over.

I don't think he understands you.
Empirical evidence would suggest that the switch at the back of his head has been left in the "off" position.

Rider justs wants attention. Ignore him and he will go away.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

If you want to increase your rank, just post some intelligent posts...
Oh, wait...is that the problem right??
smile.gif

------------------
Only a complete fool is absolutely sure about what he says
Are you absolutely sure about this?
Yes, i am...i mean...do'h

Watch it, Rider. I don`t think MODs & ADMINS appreciate being told to fu*k themselves.
mad.gif

Yup Raider, you're just asking for trouble here. You can't, I mean absolutely can't say things like that here. If you can't see that what you're doing is rather stupid I sugest you ask a friend to check your posts before you submit them.

Leave 'im alone, fellas. We can take care of this ourselves
smile.gif

Rider, this is an official warning. Behave or die. Frankly, we've no need for attention seekers here.

Ah, but Q, we all know that you're so busy chasing the ostritches in Australia.
smile.gif

Or I know that you don't show up untill later because of the time difference.
smile.gif

Fool!
smile.gif
There are no Ostriches in Australia. We've only got Emus.
smile.gif

Same thing......
smile.gif

I imagine you have to be quite a runner? Perhaps you should play a marine instead of a pilot?
smile.gif

What are you implying, Earthworm?
smile.gif
Why should I be chasing Emus, anyway?

What else is there to do in Australia?
smile.gif
It's not like you sit here the whole day is it?

No, I don't sit here all day... I've got... uh... other things... to do.

Actually, EW, being a university student does require a rather large amount of sitting in front of the computer... but not that much
smile.gif
. Yes, I do have a life away from the computer
smile.gif

I must say though, I've never seen any Emus out here. There was a shark two or three months ago, but no Emus. And I most certainly do not go chasing sharks
smile.gif

I do not understand where people get the idea there is nothing to do in Aussieland. I could think of enough things to do there for weeks, none of which involve emus.

Well, that's what happens when people don't pay attention in geography
smile.gif
. Brisbane, for example (which is a mere 80 km or so from where I am - and there is a very good highway to get there on... no need to ride horses or emus or anything
smile.gif
), is a perfectly normal city.
Oh, incidentally, don't believe anything Freedom Flight says about Australia. It's all lies. Especially the things Hunter says about Australia. The writers had obviously never been here
biggrin.gif

Back