Films

Q, what do you think about missile turrets? They are really easy to put in a ship, but since there is a six turrets limit on a corvette kind ship, you would need to replace a regular gun turret...
I've placed a couple on the BL carrier and BW tallahasse, let me know if you are interested in using it in UE...;)

does this mean you lot understand the WCP Code, could someone mail me the cloaked ship code that you all seem to be trying :) oh yeah how do you do all them smily faces and things?

No, we're learning to understand the code :).

As for the smiley faces... there's a reason why the FAQ section is called the FAQ section ;).

Well, no. Talking to HCl probably would help, but I don't think he bothers teaching people about the code - especially since he doesn't edit WC stuff any more, just StarLancer.

What you have to do, is take a look at his site, and the other editing sites out there (the most important ones are listed in the Fan Projects section). You'll find various editing tools there - they usually come with some documentation.

Oh, KW, as for missile turrets. That might be an idea, especially for such beasts as the BL carrier. But don't use too many - laser turrets are just as imporant, and we do only have six turrets altogether.
But as for using them in UE... well, right now we're just focussed on the series missions, which really only use the Dauntless, Fralthi, and Ralari (and a few converted fighters, such as the Avenger, Hermes Shuttle, Confed Drone, et cetera). Until we can get those done, there's just no point thinking about sim missions, which would include the other stuff.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies for this thread. ;)

On another note in secret ops when one of the episodes was completed was the picture there a gif, tiff ect and was it called than in the engine?

It was neither a gif or a tiff. It was a mat. And yeah, I guess it was summoned by the engine, though I never bothered considering that.
At any rate, it's no big deal to replace the image that appears at the start of SO, and I don't think those would be that much different.

Origin never used gifs in their games. Besides, even if they had used gifs, animated gifs wouldn't necessarily work.

Back