Favorite WC Midi

Knight

Spaceman
What's Everyone's favorite WC midi? Twister's post about all the themes and music and stuff got me thinking. Mine is finalcountdown.mid. I love it. got in in one of the zip files from the #wing-commander site. What's yours?

------------------
No one is watching until you screw up, then all hell will break loose.

When I'm in the cockpit, Knight never falls.

This is going to be one of the most confusing polls in the history of polls... All the MIDIs have a bunch of different filenames and no one will be able to tell which is which...

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I haven't really heard any of them.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

Heheh... 582 WC, Strike Commander, and Ultima midis. My fave WC midi is the WC 2 Closing theme. Grimloc out.

------------------
Heck, when you think of a better signature, tell me.

I think we all know that the best MIDI ever created is DarfswartzBoboAndTheMagicPanda.mid

Well, I have to say that the WCP MP3's don't sound so bad if you listen to them on their own.
But I like the WC4 credits best. They really sound like a movie score.

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Iv'e got to agree with penguin there

------------------
You Know I do GCSE Cooking, I get A's B's and nothing bellow c's I make Christmas Cake, Shortbread pastry and other Assorted and hard to make delacacys and what do I come home and cook myself?
Microwave Hot dogs!

I like George Oldziey's WC3-scramble music rendition of the theme from Wing 1 best...

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

where do you guys find these files?

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

There's another post about where to find them around on here somewhere... I'm sure it'll just take a second to find, there aren't that many threads right now
smile.gif

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks, I'll find it.

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

I like the WCP ending...

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Yeah, WCP music gives you such a creepy feeling.

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

I like the musics from WC3 and WC4.

On a side note:
In Ultima 9, one of the music that plays when you get near an enemy remided me a lot of WC. Wonder why...

Remember the WC1 trainsim music? That was enough to drive you insane....

------------------

Back