Votes: 4 10.0%
  • The Osbornes

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Wing Commander Academy!

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Major Dad

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
'tis kinda hard to make a poll for TV shows. Especially since some people might not even have heard about some of those listed.

I don't watch TV very much at all these days, but I always liked CG cartoons (Beast Wars is still my favourite, even today).

Oh, yeah, and Heartbeat's pretty good. Laugh all you like, maybe it's just 'cause I'm British. Well, a Chinese-blooded, English-born, Australian to be precise.

Speaking of cartoons...

Adult Swim is just really awesome. I still can't get enough of that stuff. Its so awesome... every show... save DBZ. I hate DBZ.

You'd be amazed at how many people I know say that! (A lot of my friends used to love the show, now, basically everyone I know hates it!)

O.K. How can the thread have 200 something views, and 2000+ votes? I guess thats how the CAG won the WC babe poll.

Believe it or not, my second-grade teacher was Gerald McRaney's (Major Dad's) sister.

My personal favorite show is The Simpsons, and has been for the past eleven and a half years. But out of that list, it's a tie between South Park and Seinfeld. Seinfeld, IMO, is one of the funniest sitcoms I've ever seen. I think that Andy Richter Controls the Universe could have been right up there with it, but too bad Fox doesn't give any of its shows a chance anymore (RIP: The Lone Gunmen).

Hey, I just added it to the poll so I could vote for it.

It's not my fault that 2,499 other people voted for it.

:rolleyes: But of course...

BTW, I've seen a few episodes (two) of The Osbournes. It's beeping crazy! Not just their vocabulary, EVERYTHING! The scary part is that Ozzy appears to have the best connection to reality...
Situation 1: One of his daughters has a strike or somesuch on her drivers-license-thingy. One day, she wakes up after being out with some friends and someone's car and has a chewing-gum in her hair. She claims it's a flower, her siblings claim she was drunk. After she leaves the room, our Ozzy had the presence of mind to say "She's fucked." Yay.
Situation 2: One of his dogs is... making herself difficult, so Sharon calls someone over to talk to/about the dog. Ozzy says: "I thought I'd seen it all, and now I'm talking to a fucking dog-therapist!"
Situation 3: They have problems with their neighbours, and the son tells Sharon to "blast some Sabbath" (it's a direct quote). To, um, scare some sense into those neighbours (american logic at its finest...). Ozzy had gone to sleep on the couch or something sometime in the middle of all that, and, well, the damn screwball snored when his son swamped the district with Norwegian death metal. *Sigh* I REFUSE to love that!

Is anyone else fucking sick of the goddamn Osbournes? Arg! I should have snuck into Ozzfest tonight here in Indy, kidnapped Ozzy, and held him hostage until MTV agreed to take that show off the air! :mad:

Originally posted by Mystery muppet
:rolleyes: But of course...

BTW, I've seen a few episodes (two) of The Osbournes.

Yea the Ozbornes are ok... but I wont go out of my way to watch their show or even spell their name correctly.

The show will hopefully die soon.

Then I can get rid of other evils like Vin Diesel and Jay Leno.

Back