Doc Severin's Actor

Aeronautico

Rear Admiral
I know this isn't really essential to know, but does anyone have any indication as to who portrayed Doc Severin in WC3 (The guy Vagabond popped off)? Dude only appears for like a minute and didn't say a damn. I was just wondering if anybody knew who the actor was, obviously he went uncredited.

Can anyone solve that mystery for me?

I've just spent the last nine minutes of my life obsessively trying to utilize Google to find a name with exact searches, "cast" "Severin" "Wing commander" that kind of gig, and absolutely nowhere does he seem to be credited.

(Smugly thought to myself beforehand I'd have this on imdb in 3 minutes)

No dice.

I defy anybody to answer this man's question!

Ooooh, I checked IMDb less than an hour ago. No such luck. Thank you for your attempt, man.

I would love to get lucky on this one!

Ooooh, I checked IMDb less than an hour ago. No such luck. Thank you for your attempt, man.

I would love to get lucky on this one!

Sorry chief... I just sat through the credits twice... no luck.

TIM CURRY PLAYS MELEK!!! Holy SH^^ why didn't I pick up on that before?

Sorry chief... I just sat through the credits twice... no luck.

TIM CURRY PLAYS MELEK!!! Holy SH^^ why didn't I pick up on that before?

Indeed, he's one of my favourite star 'apperances' in the game, his voice too heavily synthesized to really know it's him until the credits :)

Tim Curry! He can land just about any role. Awesome that he was in Wing Commander!

It's a shame we have zip on the guy who played Doc Severin. As the man who's bomb ended the war, you'd think he'd get more development and coverage. Instead he got a mere cameo.

I'd ask Chris Roberts himself, but no dice there.

Tim Curry! He can land just about any role. Awesome that he was in Wing Commander!

It's a shame we have zip on the guy who played Doc Severin. As the man who's bomb ended the war, you'd think he'd get more development and coverage. Instead he got a mere cameo.

I'd ask Chris Roberts himself, but no dice there.

Why not just put a comm through to the TCS Coventry? He played the Comm officer aparently.

would his name be inthe "credits" of Wing Commander 3? actually i am not sure there were any credits, i was just happy to see Kilrah blow to bits....

There were most certainly credits at the end of WC3. In fact, ftp already said he sat through them twice...

figuring out Severin's actor is for plebes. The real question is who played the marines who rescued him? :D

Something tells me a lot of those random extras were just walk on Origin employees, although I could be wrong.

Maybe you'd be able to find him in some sort of making of document or whatever.

I'm not sure if there's any available for WC3, though.

Back