Conquest: Frontier Wars

Originally posted by Preacher

Righteeeo. Roger that. 10-4. Etc. etc....:)

...oh: let me amend my statement a bit. The one thing you CAN say that about is country music: sucks BIG-time (unless yer a redneck). I figure, if folks can bash Disco the way they did a few years back, then it's fair game for country music (Redneck Rock)

Preacher trust me, quite while you're ahead.

And Napolean, good to see a fellow TGUer on one of my other hang outs :D!

I've played the demo of Conquest and I enjoy it quite a bit. The multi-system combat is worth the price of admission. Gamespot gives it a good review with 8.8 out of 10.

mpanty, stop making generalisations.
I too, generally dislike country music, but Shania Twain, for instance, is a country singer... yet I don't hate her music.

Originally posted by Silencer

I've played the demo of Conquest and I enjoy it quite a bit. The multi-system combat is worth the price of admission. Gamespot gives it a good review with 8.8 out of 10.
Silencer, I just check out Gamespot's site and I see no review of "Conquest: Frontier Wars" only the preview which they don't rate. Would you please post a link to the review. Thanks

Silencer, I really, really, do not know :)

I just thought 'stupid comment, sounds like something mpanty would say'. But it's Preacher, so I'm no less surprised :)

Originally posted by akashra
Silencer, I really, really, do not know

I just thought 'stupid comment, sounds like something mpanty would say'. But it's Preacher, so I'm no less surprised

My my...there's more bile floating around this forum than in a day's worth of gallbladder cases in the OR. Most of which is being slung by the same people... :mad:

Strong opinions are OK, even when they're wrong (and yes, I've been wrong--but I also admit it & apologize when indicated). But the flaming and insults make it personal, and that's most definitely UNcool. Get with the program, y'all... :(

mpanty, stop making generalisations.
I too, generally dislike country music, but Shania Twain, for instance, is a country singer... yet I don't hate her music.

Hmmmm...... Could it be because she's so "easy on the eyes" that that causes her to be "easy on your ears" as well? ;)

She is attractive. No more than any famous singer though.... they generally take better care of themselves than most average people.

Preacher, are you at all surprised the treatment some get?
For instance, I've already asked you nicely once about posting twice in a row. That alone, shits me to death, often with two posts in a row that are rather pointless except to increase your post count.

My oh my, akashra... you're getting more and more hilarious day after day...
Keep it up, 'cause sometimes I really get bored at work...

There's nothing wrong with two or more posts in a row if you're replying to different posts.

Take your differences with Preacher to e-mail, Akashra.

Preacher, are you at all surprised the treatment some get?
For instance, I've already asked you nicely once about posting twice in a row. That alone, shits me to death, often with two posts in a row that are rather pointless except to increase your post count.

Yo, dude: Don't you READ?... I already responded to that "problem" you have, and it appears to be an isolated thing unique to YOU.

Besides, read what Kris wrote after you posted this whiny-butt complaint of yours. That kinda puts it in perspective.:rolleyes:

No actually, I don't read every post that gets made - because often, especially when there's multiple in a row, they're just wasteful and not worth reading.
There IS no excuse. Use the edit function.

Back