Any specific order?

Craze

Spaceman
I'm playing WCIII as we speak and I'm going to get the Hobbes funeral but I am just wondering if there's any specific order to get to the "Vulnerable" area known as the Proxima/Sol area. Please write I thank you for your time

------------------
Here's to you guy's for doing your job, and for not getting dead (Mac from Speed)

There are several specific missions that will send you there imedietly after you loosed them. I'm not sure, but I think that includes most of the planetary missions.

I just took a look at the mission tree in my WC3 guide and think the first "opportunity" to get to Proxima is to lose the Skipper mission in Orsini and the first two missions in Tamayo after that.

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Earthworm, do they do it on the temblor bomb test mission? LOL, you drop it on the wrong area and they can the whole idea and retreat.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Oh, man, it would most assuredly suck if that happened.
smile.gif
But I'm pretty sure you can't launch the T-Bomb until you get to the right spot.
wink2.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
MadDog, I thinks so, but again I'm not sure. But I can see why that would happen. You have to test the T-bomb before you go and drop it. If you only have one bomb and you screw up the job than no one will know if the thing works.

Dralthi: I do know that in the last mission you can launch the T-bomb at anything, so you probably can do it in that mission too.
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who dies for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Surrender your Beer, or we'll take it by force.

Member of the LMG (Disgruntled Men)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see it now, Blair testing the T-Bomb.

Blair: "Ok, nearing target area. Opening bay doors <hears something detatch> oh shit was that the release button? Well, no one has to know I screwed up, Ill just tell them it didnt work....."

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Heh, sounds like the Blair from WC4.123106...

It's pretty easy to get to Proxima after Delius, isn't it? Cos you pretty much can't lose anything after that, I think.

Back