Your Favorite Taunt

This is an awesome thread
thank you :)

"Look out, bugs...Blair's back!"
yeah, i heard it just yeasterday and wanted to add it :D, I didn't remeber that one from the first time i was playing Prophecy...

as for generic comms - i always liked "I'm gonna give'em some Maniac magic" from WC4

-------------------------------------------------
EDIT: "My promotion came through? My promotion came trhrough!!!" :D

"Next thing you'll be flying is a wheelchair grandpa"

Flash sure was cocky for being so mediocre in combat... :rolleyes:

thank you :)

yeah, i heard it just yeasterday and wanted to add it :D, I didn't remeber that one from the first time i was playing Prophecy...

as for generic comms - i always liked "I'm gonna give'em some Maniac magic" from WC4

-------------------------------------------------
EDIT: "My promotion came through? My promotion came trhrough!!!" :D

You forgot, "Wait, Confed, that's not...right..."

Speaking of favorite generic comms:

Maestro: (GOTTA love him!)
"Yoo hoo! Mr. Ugly!"
"Maestro lines up for the shot..."
"Splits the uprights!"
"I think I liked it better when I didn't understand them."

Maniac:
"You creeps haven't heard of me?"
"Chalk one up for the Maniac!"

Others:
"Ooooo, these big-eyed bugs make some very good Gumbo!"
"Hey, bugboy! Catch!"
"The bridge is broken. Get it?"

I love WCP but Secret Ops had some good taunts and comms...
Zero: "Say it with me Maestro, we're gonna miss you bug, say it!"
Maestro: "You guys are SOOOOOO funny. I think Im gonna spit my bones out."

And another all time favorite for me was.

Zero: "Hey Maestro, if you die, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"
Maestro: "You can burn in hell."

Prophecy had better though...
"The mother creature shall avenge me!!!" *BOOM*

"How come they never clean these seats?"

"Son of a...ejecting now."

Well, since I've never played one of the games in any english languages, I am not able to choose any...

But I think severals from P II were very funny, at least from the pirate sites...

Deacan

"Komm zu mir ich will dich segnen!"
"Du siehst gut aus durch ein Fadenkreuz!"
"Oh ja, du gehörst mir..."

Well, since I've never played one of the games in any english languages, I am not able to choose any...

But I think severals from P II were very funny, at least from the pirate sites...

Deacan

Could you translate those to english? I'd like to know what they mean. :)

One of my all time favourites has got to be Vaquero's "Eat shit and die gato!" mainly because when I first heard it I didn't realy expect something like that from the laid back fighter jock.

I also liked some of the comms you got from your wingmen when you got a good kill. Especially the ones that Maniac grudgingly gave you in WC4. I think it was something along the lines of "Not bad for a farmer" or was it an earthworm?

Also although its not from WC I liked the taunt at the end of Independance Day when Casse flies into the ship screaming "In the words of my generation, UP YOURS!"

Deacan

Could you translate those to english? I'd like to know what they mean. :)

I played Priv2 only in English as well, so I can only translate them literally and not give the real correspondents:

"Come to me, I want to bless you!"

"You look good through a crosshair"!

"Oh yes, you are mine..."

WCP had great chitchattering, it really added to the atmosphere while flying. One of my favourites, even if not a taunt, is from Goblin when you don't let him break and attack:

"Leash...too...short...can't...breathe!"

"Die, furless freak!" was great.
"You cannot defeat the Drakhai" is cool, but would be better if a WC3 Kilrathi said it with his grownling voice, and not that high pitched shrieking.

And I actually liked "You pathetic descendants of monkeys", I always thought it was great because you can hear the contempt and the revulsion and the hate in it.
Also great in the german version btw. Now that I think about it: the translations and voice work very done pretty well, compared to many other films and games.

"Your tactics are useless. Better come up with something, if you want to live!" - Seether

Also, my absolute favorite comm message isn't a taunt, but a damage report from Standoff - namely the one that the Rapier techs give you in Episode 5 when their ships are badly damaged. I can't seem to remember the exact line right now, but I do remember finding it hilarious when I first stumbled upon it.

I liked Hawk's chracter development in Prophecy. Aggressive, like he should have been in WC4

So therefore: " I'll rip your head off and crap down your neck" is my fav one :D

"Ape! You bump ancient threads."

...but seriously, the one that I remember most is:

"Sad that I must litter space with ape corpses" - Bakhtosh Redclaw's introductory taunt. There's a mission on the losing path of WC1, you're in a Scimitar and defending the Tiger's Claw from Jalthi. Bakhtosh hits you with that taunt as soon as you launch, sets the mood for what is a very tough mission (after defending the 'Claw, it's off to defend an Exeter, then take down a Fralthi - all with just a pair of Mass Drivers). Ape corpses a-plenty if things don't go well in that mission.

Fun necro, I'll bite.

Not a taunt but when requesting the status of UBW pilot Excell she'd say at undamaged, "These fools can't touch my ass!" She said it sort of sing-song like a declaration, basically saying, "bring it." I used to laugh my ass off hearing that.

My favorite taunts were the ones I delivered while cloaked on Thrakhath's tail till he said, "Where are you, Heart Of The Tiger?" Rhys-Davies did the prince's voice brilliantly.

I have a gut feeling he's also the voice of a yet-yo-be-announced warlord vanduul.

My favorite taunts were the ones I delivered while cloaked on Thrakhath's tail till he said, "Where are you, Heart Of The Tiger?" Rhys-Davies did the prince's voice brilliantly.

"Is this some stratagem? Turn and fight!" I'd hide behind him cloaked and taunt for days...

Back