Y'know what I'd like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnyne

Vice Admiral
... but might never?

Multiplayer Wing Commander. I have yet to see it, so if it's out there, please point me to it.

At this particular moment in time though, I'd also love to see people porting over the old DOS WC's into windows (including Armada) so people without DOS can enjoy them too.

Ah, pipe dreams... why do they haunt me so?

Originally posted by Saturnyne
... but might never?

Multiplayer Wing Commander. I have yet to see it, so if it's out there, please point me to it.

At this particular moment in time though, I'd also love to see people porting over the old DOS WC's into windows (including ------------->Armada<----------) so people without DOS can enjoy them too.

Ah, pipe dreams... why do they haunt me so?

So pointed.

...? There's an Armada for Windows? Or am I reading it wrong...?

You didn't say anything about Windows, though. :)

(That said, there *was* an Armada for Windows, but it was never released...)

I concur.

I'm dying of WC-deprivation...

I've got many books, many games, many of the original boxes...

but only I'm enjoying it alone.

If I had a girl who's interested in WC, she usually has to endure the long story I still remember from WC.

Somebody... ANYBODY!!!!!!

PORT AN ARMADA of WC starfighters INTO my WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: from the looks of it, I'm suffering from a relapse of WC addiction.

heh... wow. a topic unsuitable for the 'talk about anything' forum? isn't that a paradox of some kind?

heh... wow. a topic unsuitable for the 'talk about anything' forum? isn't that a paradox of some kind?

No, because he didn't say "talk about anything" forum. He said the off-topic forum, as in off the topic of Wing Commander. So if you talk about Wing Commander in the off topic forum, you're off the off topic.

So, if we go off the topic of Wing Commander, the thread that started in the Off Topic Zone will go back to the Off Topic Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back