Xena(not the show)

Gabrielle is president of a restaurant here. Chris and Dan from Dan's Wing Commander the Movie Site and I went there once.

Cool. I knew his voice was featured in the WCM so I assumed it was the same guy. I used to visit his jp3 page daily until I got tired of the people on the forums. They turn everything into a fight over there. Oh well, maybe I'm just a wuss.

maniac89 said:
Just did this as a discussion for that tenth planet, Xena (pronounced Zena).

How can we discuss the tenth piece of rock... It's out there, that's AFAIK all we know at the moment. Is Xena the permanent name BTW?

Xena is not the "official" name, though one could presumably debate the authority of any body to 'officially' name planets...

Xena was the nickname given the object by the people who discovered it, and it has also been used extensively in the media.

I think a cool name would be Apollo.

"I want you, Balboa! I want you!"-Apollo Creed ~~~ :D

That's her actual name. It hasn't been changed or anything. It's what she was given by her Parents 23 years ago :D

Awesome. Except I'm sure she has heard a lot of stupid jokes over the years. I can relate.

Back on topic . . .
Xena (Note: possible name) is accompanied by one moon, Gabrille (how origanel?!).

Back