Would you be intrested in purchasing a CD of Unknown Enemys music?

Would you buy the music CD?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Certainly, but we're still in no position to complain about people ripping parts of UE to their own purposes :p.

Originally posted by Wedge009

I don't see ripping the tracks is illegal, though, since it's only for my personal use, it's not like I'm selling them

I stole a car, but i´m the only one who drives it, it´s Ok!

I was mostly joking about ripping the music being illegal. It really isn't... as long as you use if for your personal use. I'm not anal like some people are about thier music - just don't sell it or do anythign with it without giving me credit :p

Enough of your biting sarcasm, Ghost. What you described is a completely different situation, not to mention that UE wasn't "stolen".

I think Wedge that he meant that you can "steal" the music by exctracting it but its still illigal even for personall use!

Like the example with the Car Ghost said.

I think its a different thing though...

Yeah, the stupid Digital Millenium Act says that you cannot decode ANY encoded data that is protected under law unless you have the express authorization of the legal owner of said data. That sux!

Heh... is that even constitutional? I mean, it's like forbidding you from tearing up a book that you own...

Well... as we're not going to be releasing a CD, lets make it formal. I give you permission to decode the music for your personal use. If you want to use it for anything but your personal use, or distrubute it, I would like you to get my permission first.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

BTW, I was humming (in my head) a bit of the UE theme during one of my exams for some reason. Can't... seem to recall it now, though. Selective memory happens sometimes.

Nah, I had plenty of other distractions going through my mind. If I do fail it, I only have myself to blame. :(

Back