Wonder why this mod isn't listed on fan projects

Well after reading the "What is" section I'm pretty sure that explains it.

It's another Priv remake remake that adds more ships and other crap that honestly Priv didn't need.

Listings don't automagically occur. An interested party (in particular the developer) has to voice interest in being listed.

This is just another name for the tepid 'Privateer Remake'. They've burned their bridges here several times over - they devote a lot more time to trolling forums and engaging in open source evangelism than they do thinking about project design.

Death is also correct - in general, fan projects need to submit news to us. I do go and read the websites and forums for the ones I enjoy - Flight Commander, Saga, Standoff, etc... but if your project isn't known to us, then we aren't reporting on it. I certainly don't spent my time checking "wcjunction" for information about a project I'm not interested in.

This is just another name for the tepid 'Privateer Remake'. They've burned their bridges here several times over - they devote a lot more time to trolling forums and engaging in open source evangelism than they do thinking about project design.

Death is also correct - in general, fan projects need to submit news to us. I do go and read the websites and forums for the ones I enjoy - Flight Commander, Saga, Standoff, etc... but if your project isn't known to us, then we aren't reporting on it. I certainly don't spent my time checking "wcjunction" for information about a project I'm not interested in.

Couldn't one say that it IS in fact listed? I mean essentially Gemini Gold is modified version of that disaster?

Back