Wing Commander:.....??? which will be the new name:)

Rider

Spaceman
If there's gonna be a new one then which name would it have.
I think "Wing Commander: Retaliation" would be a good name I think.
Any one wants give out more names then I want hear about it:)
------------------------------------------------------------
Death is inevitable some people but I dont care coz I have eternal life..heheh;)

Here is my Idea, Wing Commander: 6 Twilight or more probably Wing Commander: EA LOST TONS OF MONEY ON UO2 AND NEEDS A NEW GAME well not really but that would be funny, non?

Yea but I plan on having the name based on the story if my story idea is choosen. It revolves around the TCS Eisen which in this story is the Victory that has been brought back to service becuase of the immergency of the on-going bug threat. It is joined by the TCS Blair, which is the third Midway class ship. In the end the confederation is towards it's twilight so to speak with the final mission having our hero, who does not have a name (perhaps Catscratch?), who flys against a HUGE Bug fleet in the rings of saturn and when he returns to his carrier, all he and his wingmates find is the wrecked hulls of the two ships and another huge bug fleet is heading towards Earth. And this is the Winning endgame!

And if they ever build one, it won't be a Midway, because Midways are named after battles.

And how were the other ships of the Midway-class called? First was the Midway,then came the Mistral Sea...and further on?

We don't know the other 8 names of Midway class ships.

The Steltek and Mantu are both ruled out in the ICIS manual.

The thing was that i named the ship that in honor of him, kinda as an after thought. Or maybe what they can do is name a Mt. After blair then they can have a vesuvius class ship named after the mountain and thus indirectly after him. Or maybe name a city after him and then name a Gettysburg class ship after the city

Geeze guys ok fine you want me to make you happy then here! We name a friggin destroyer after blair and watch it go down in under 5 minutes HAPPY huh. I mean geeze just because the first 2 ships were named after battles does not mean that the rest will be

This can be right..but I do not know how the Confed call ships of a new ship-class. They can give them all names of places,battles,persons or even altogether (I mean mixed).

What about: Wing Commander: Superiority

Something about that a Confed Fleet jumps behind enemy lines and engage the nemphilim after the found out that the bugs have some awful weapon (something like a behemoth or so, wich can blow a system up).

So they jump behind lines, were offcourse a bug fleet is waiting and the first fleet battle emerges. Depending on you, you win what means you fight through the bug systems to the weapon and the home planet. If you lose, it maybe be something like "jump the hell back to sol". But offcourse we win, we capture the bug weapon, blow up there galaxy and may peace return

Wing Commander : Desparate Alliances

Between the confederation and kilrathi to keep the kilrathi from being totally wiped out. But also see the return of the blacklance that wants to keep it's loyaty to humans and destroy the kilrathi, but doesnt like the bugs either so how will they play this war out?

Ships generally have some sort of naming convention -- moreso because that of the Midway class is specified. Vesuvius class ships can be named after people (TCS Eisen)...

The TCS Eisen is a Vesuvius Class Carrier?

I always wanted a TCS Enterprise but its because I like the Enterprise history.

We have had the debate many times and it comes down to the fact that no body knows what class the Eisen is, not even LOAF

Back